Calumet

Calumet

Sunday, June 8, 2014

This post was written by Marion Victoria Jene at Synod Assembly 2014 after she graduated from the School of Lay Ministry.

Thank you for this great opportunity. My two year study of God in the School of Lay Ministry has enriched and has reconnected me to the Lutheran Heritage my parents held dear, expanded and matured growth in my faith, knowledge and service  to God, renewed my strength to use my gifts He has given me for service in the church, in my community and my family and fellow sisters and brothers along this journey.  God is so evident along on it also, right beside me holding me in His loving arms.  He is with me with my health, council challenges, WELCA pleasures, in worship and song and places I've yet to become aware of.  This journey with my God continues...........Alleluia!!!!!  Marion Victoria Jene

No comments:

Post a Comment